Co-founder, Lead Developer, FarlabJul 2017 - Present
Co-founder and developer of a platform to provide transactional, on-demand manufacturing that scales from zero, reducing barrier of entry to the market for physical products.
May 2017 - Aug 2017
- Developed an interface to visualize and price 3D CAD models
- Currently developing platform to enable on-demand manufacturing and order fulfillment of physical goods
Sr. Developer to a small product team (5 developers and one product manager) responsible for building out the admin and scheduling interface driving an activities booking platform. Left due to funding constraints, but proud of the team we had assembled.
- Provided guidance, feedback, and knowledge to junior and mid-level devs
- Built scheduling logic with respect to capacity and resource availability
Software Developer (Lead from Mar 2016 forward), CanopyOct 2015 - Apr 2017
Developed platform that handled billing, customer communication, and scheduling for a tech-forward landscaping company based out of Raleigh, NC.
Sep 2011 - Jan 2015
- Achieved a median response time of less than 15 minutes by consolidating all customer communication in single interface
- Developed a custom invoicing solution for recurring service
- Helped grow yearly run-rate by a factor of 7x from 4.2K to 2.9M
Developed custom software to process and analyze images of the human brain.
- Developed custom software for extracting relevant metrics from tractography results - used by a small number of neuroscience research groups
- Contributing author to more than 15 peer-reviewed, published research articles